About St. Paul School
The mission of St. Paul School is to assist parents and families in fostering the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, artistic and physical development of the whole child.
We build community through our belief that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God. As such, we nurture Christ in all members of the St. Paul School and Parish. We do this by honoring our individual differences. We promote the dignity of all persons by respecting the differences and various life paths of our St. Paul families.
We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children. We work with them as a support team and we model Christ like behavior in conjunctions with the practice of our faith.
Through core classroom teachings and weekly Mass, prayer services, school assemblies, parish involvement and community service, we encourage students to be loving and compassionate individuals.
We believe education must be founded on the highest academic standards, as well as the development of the creative, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual facets of each person.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Miss Kauffmann, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mr. Heins, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Miss Kennefick, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mrs. Heins K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- CONTACT US