About St. Paul School
St. Paul School forms a community proclaiming the Gospel in word, action and worship, leading to a more profound understanding of our Catholic faith, and a deeper commitment of service to others.
Though many parts, we are all one body in Christ.
We promote respect for all persons' individual differences.
Our purpose is to assist parents and families in fostering
the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social artistic and physical development of the whole person.
We build community through our belief that everyone is created in the image and likeness of God. As such, we nurture Christ in all members of the St. Paul School and Parish. We do this by honoring our individual differences. We promote the dignity of all persons by respecting the differences and various life paths of our St. Paul families.
We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children. We work with them as a support team and we model Christ like behavior in conjunctions with the practice of our faith.
Through core classroom teachings and weekly Mass, prayer services, school assemblies, parish involvement and community service, we encourage students to be loving and compassionate individuals.
We believe education must be founded on the highest academic standards, as well as the development of the creative, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual facets of each person.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mrs. Heins K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- CONTACT US