Annual Dinner and Benefit Auction
Saturday, March 3, 2018
You are cordially invited to enjoy an evening in paradise! Enjoy Cuban/Carribean inspired Food & Beverages, Live Music & Dancing, Classic Car Showcase, and an amazing Silent & Live Auction.
The Annual St. Paul School Dinner and Benefit Auction is the largest and most important fundraiser of the year. This one event extends well beyond the Catholic community. There are also financial and in-kind donations made by individuals, businesses, and organizations. The auction is our major fund raising event to support increasing operating expenses, enhance school programs, and keep our school an affordable option for those wishing a Catholic school education.
Putting on an auction is a team effort and St. Paul families give countless volunteer hours to make it a success. Opportunities to participate:
Check out the awesome line up for our Live Auction! Click here for a full listing of Live Auction items.
Procurement Letter for Havana Nights
Procurement Form for Havana Nights
Questions? Please contact the School Office at (206) 725-0780 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US