Cookie Dough & Magazine Sale
Cookie Dough has moved to the fall!
This year we have combined the Cookie Dough and Magazine Sales into one sale. Maximize your selling opportunity.
Tasty Batters the best brand in cookie dough, legendary service, and the best tasting cookies in the business. No more messy scooping or heavy tubs to carry. Something for everyone! Eight classic favorites!
This year we have added a Spring Gift Catalog. Check it out! Gifts from jewelry to BBQ tools to candies and nuts. There is something for everyone.
Order online at www.gaschoolstore.com and use our school ID # 2501492. There are over 1500 items to choose from at our school store delivered directly to the address you supply.
40% of individual total sales are credited towards personal fundraising obligations. You receive credit for 40% of total sales, which is the profit margin the school receives. (Example: If your total sales are $100 you will receive a credit of $40 towards your obligation). There is no limit on the amount of credit you can receive.
Checks payable to: St. Paul School
Deadline: September 22, 2016
Anticipated Delivery Date: October 19, 2016
The cookie dough has all new recipes! You can call 1-800-251-1542 if you are not completely delighted, this year or from last year. Customer Care will take care of you and your customers.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mrs. Heins K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- CONTACT US