We have many events at St. Paul School!
Please accept the invitation to attend and participate year-round in events whether fundraising or student performances. It is the best way to stay connected and be part of your child's education.
2017-2018 Events include the St. Paul Family Welcome Picnic, Halloween Carnival, Annual Dinner and Benefit Auction, and Santa Breakfast just to name a few.
Grandparent / Grandfriend's Brunch 2016
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US