FACTS Tuition & AId
All families are required to pay their monthly tuition via FACTS tuition management. This replaces the ACH payment program that has been used in the past.
Please use this link or https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4K8WQ to access your account.
Families should set up their payment plan as soon as they receive their signed contract with their total amounts.
The school administration will enter the monthly payment amount based on your individual tuition contract.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us in the school office at 206-725-0780 or contact Cely Andrada, at 206-725-2050. You can also contact her at CAndrada@stpaulparish.com.
7:55 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
7:55 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
7:55 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US