Magazine & Cookie Dough Sale
September 8 - 22, 2016
Two Ways to Help!
Log in to Great American Opportunities and support St. Paul School today! Friends and family can purchase online using the school code:
St. Paul School ID: 2501492
An additional 1500 items delivered to your doorstep. We will receive up to 40% profit on all online purchases! Send an email to your out-of-town friends with the link and school code. A great way to get extra sales the easy way!
Show the brochures to people you know. Encourage them to support our school by doing a little early holiday shopping.
(No door to door selling). Complete the order form with each customer’s order.
Make checks payable to:
St Paul School
Pink copy Keep for your records.
White copy Return with payment
Yellow copy Return with payment
(There will also be a copy in your box at delivery time)
We offer the best Magazine Programs in the fundraising industry. All Great American Magazine Programs are designed to make it easy for families to purchase or renew affordable reading resources. All our magazines are offered at up to 90% off newsstand prices.
Emoji Drawing Coupons
As you sell, fill in and sign the Penguin Drawing Coupons for your child to drop in the office. They will draw a random penguin for each coupon for a prize. Students can collect them or trade with their friends. You do not have to turn in your orders to qualify for the drawings. Turn in all orders with money on Sept 22!
Prizes Include: (based on number of items sold)
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mrs. Heins K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- CONTACT US