Pre-Kindergarten Photo Gallery &
Kindergarten Photo Gallery &
Gr 1-2 Reading
Gr 1 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 1-2 Mathematics
Gr 2 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 3-4 Language Arts
Gr 3 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 3-4 Mathematics
Gr 4 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 5 ELA & Math
Gr 5-6 Social Studies
Gr 5 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 6-7-8 Math & Gr. 7 History
Gr 6 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 5-6-7-8 Religion
Gr 7 Social Studies
Gr 7 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 6-7-8 English Language Arts
Gr 8 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr K-4 Science
Gr 5-6-7-8 Science
Science Photo Gallery
Gr 8 Social Studies
Gr K-8 Physical Ed/CYO
WELCOME TO ROOM 7:
All About Ms. Foukimoana
206-725-0780 x 517
Mrs. Foukimoana has been teaching for over 40 years. She has taught from Pre-school to adults in many subject areas.
Some interesting facts:
Tevita Mohenoa Puloka III, was born on November 5, 2017. His family calls him Noa.
-AA in Arts from Lourdes Junior College
--BS. in Ed from University of Dayton.
--MS in Ed from Seattle University
--Was in the 9th group of Peace Corps Volunteers to the Kingdom of Tonga in the South Pacific.
--Was the NCEA Teacher of the year for 2005. Went to Philadelphia with her family to receive the award.
--Received a "Working for Peace" award from the Peace Corps in 1989.
--Was the music and liturgy director at Holy Innocents parish for 14 years.
--Writes most of the Christmas plays at St. Paul.
--Likes chocolate and spearmint tea.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US