Pre-Kindergarten Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Kindergarten Photo Gallery &
Gr 1-2 Reading
Gr 1 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 1-2 Mathematics
Gr 2 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 3-4 Language Arts
Gr 3 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 3-4 Mathematics
Gr 4 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 5 ELA & Math
Gr 5-6 Social Studies
Gr 5 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 6-7-8 Math & Gr. 7 History
Gr 6 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 5-6-7-8 Religion
Gr 7 Social Studies
Gr 7 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr 6-7-8 English Language Arts
Gr 8 Photo Gallery & Field Trips
Gr K-4 Science
Gr 5-6-7-8 Science
Science Photo Gallery
Gr 8 Social Studies
Gr K-8 Physical Ed/CYO
SUMMER WORK SUGGESTION
Hello 4th Grade Families!
Over the summer I encourage your child to continue with their Moby Max and Mathletics lessons. There are also many summer activity books out there. The Summer Bridge Activities 4-5 workbook has a wide range of activities and only takes 15 minutes a day to complete (ISBN-10: 1483815846). It is listed on Amazon for $10 and is eligible for Prime’s free shipping.
Specifically in math I would suggest focus on the category listed below. There are too many resources to list for each of these concepts. I would suggest doing a google search on the specific concept you want to practice with your child for the day and printing out the corresponding practice page. I also have websites with math games listed on my classroom web page.
Have an awesome summer break!
Check back in August for more information!
6/13 – Summer Office Hours Start – 9am-1pm
6/22 – Hebron’s Birthday, Report Cards Mailed Home
7/22 – Gabe’s Birthday
7/29 – School Office closes for the summer
8/28/18 - 1st Day of School - NOON DISMISSAL
8/31/18 - NOON DISMISSAL
9/3/18 - NO SCHOOL - Labor Day
9/7/18 - NOON DISMISSAL
Check back in August for more information!
Scholastic Book Club
Encouraging reading is one of the most important things we can do to help your child succeed. It can be tough finding the right books to keep them interested, which is why I am so excited that our class will be participating in Scholastic Reading Club this school year.
With Scholastic Reading Club:
- Every book you buy earns FREE Books for our classroom library
- You can choose from handpicked, grade- and reading-level-specific books for your child
- You'll find the best values on a variety of formats, including eBooks
Each month, your child will bring home Reading Club flyers. Together you can choose from books hand-selected by teachers and experts, and then order online.
Steps When Ordering for the First Time Online:
- VISIT scholastic.com/readingclub
- ENTER the one-time Class Activation Code (NFLCX)
- SHOP from a carefully curated selection of the best books, value packs, and Storia eBooks
- SUBMIT your order and earn FREE Books for our classroom
- All book orders will be shipped to our classroom so we can celebrate the joy of reading together!
Ready to order your scholastic books?
Our class activation code is: NFLCX
Monday - PE
Tuesday - PE, Spanish
Wednesday - Mass
Thursday - Science, Music
Friday - Science, Library
4 – exceeding grade level expectations: 99-100%
3 – meeting grade level expectations: 98-83%
2 – working towards grade level expectations: 82-60%
1 – below grade level expectations: 59-0%
All About Mrs. Gavino
206-725-0780 ext 511
This is Minh Gavino's seventh year teaching 4th grade here at St. Paul School. Prior to her time here she has taught Kindergarten and 2nd grade in the Puyallup School District. Mrs. Gavino holds a Bachelors of Arts degree in Sociology from the University of Washington and a Masters in Teaching with emphasis on elementary education and reading from Pacific Lutheran University. In her spare time she loves to travel, read, play board games, and spend time with her husband, sons, and two pups.
More Educational Links
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US