Parents are one of the key roles in a child's education!
This section includes everything from Parent Volunteer Leadership to Dress codes and Hot Lunch Order forms.
PowerSchool Parent Portal (for parents of students in grades 5-8):
You can access the Parent Portal at
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) coordinates monthly school activities. Our ability to successfully implement these programs depends on the level of support we receive from school families.
Learn more about volunteering opportunities.
Meetings are held in Romans Hall from 6-7 pm unless otherwise indicated.
2016 - 2017 PTO Meeting Schedule
October 6, 2016
November 17, 2016
January 19, 2017
February 16, 2017
May 18, 2017
Seattle Children's Kids Marathon 2016
Join the Amica Children's Marathon on November 26, 2016. Full details are available here and at http://www.seattlemarathon.org/seattle-childrens-kids-marathon
Events & Activities
The money raised by monthly activities helps purchase items in the classroom and items for the school that we would not be able to afford otherwise. Here are some of the great events coordinated through PTO:
Officers for 2016 - 2017
Schools Advisory Council
The Schools Advisory Council is a combined consultative body whose purpose is to advise and support the pastor and principal in establishing the policies of Catholic education at St. Paul, St. Edward, and St. George Schools. This new council replaces our School Commission and fulfills the role of the School Commission.
A group of parents, teachers and parishioners meet in the fall of 2012 to create a strategic plan to support the continued growth and improvements of St. Paul School.
Please click here to read the plan.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Faculty & Staff Information
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- CONTACT US