WELCOME TO THE ST. PAUL SCHOOL K-8 RESOURCE PAGE
This page offers K-8 resources for students and families of St. Paul School. The list includes Academic Support, Arts & Culture, Athletics, Gardening/Farms, STEM, and Family focused activities.
This Resource page is continually updated as new resources and information become available. If you have a K-8 resource and/or an event in the community you'd like added, please submit your resource(s) via the contact form below.
St. Paul School PTO
Catholic High School information Nights
Each year we pick locations throughout the Greater Seattle area to host joint information evenings. These evenings begin at 7:00pm and conclude by 9:00pm.
Middle school students and parents from ANY school are invited to attend whichever date/location is most convenient. Guests may choose to hear three 25-minute presentations offered by high school representatives. Please call any Catholic High School Admission Office for further information.
2018-2019 Catholic High School Information Nights:
Catholic High School Tours 2018-2019
Arts & Culture
Family Fun Activities and Resources
Gardening/Farms - (Fresh Produce)
Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US