Volunteers are an essential part of St. Paul School - we can't do it without you! This is a wonderful way to connect, share your talent and expertise, and stay in the loop with other parents and school staff. And best of all, you'll have fun!
Helping out gives you a unique opportunity to keep the lines of communication open between home and school. Students appreciate seeing their families involved and your example of volunteerism and giving back supports the values of community service.
We need your time and talent!
Volunteer time contributes to your volunteer obligation.
Volunteering - Forms and Information
Volunteer Hours Requirement
For families with students in grades Kindergarten--8, each family is required to give 40 hours or 20 hours each for parents in separate households and Pre-K only families) of service per year to the school by participating in various school-related activities. Quarterly reports will be generated to track each family's status.
Hours may be worked anytime from June through May 31.
Hours may not be carried over from one school year to the next.
A $15.00 fee per hour not worked will be charged to each family who does not complete their allotted volunteer hours per year. This fee must be paid before school report cards, transcripts or diplomas are received.
- WELCOME TO ST. PAUL SCHOOL
FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY
- From the Principal
- About St. Paul School
- Mrs. Clark Pre-Kindergarten
- Mrs. Pre Kindergarten >
- Mrs. Hyder, Gr 1-2 Reading >
- Miss Finney, Gr 1-2 Mathematics >
- Miss Arciaga, Gr 3-4 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Gavino, Gr 3-4 Mathematics >
- Mr. Sandstrom, Gr. 5 ELA, Math, Social Studies & Gr. 6 Social Studies >
- Ms O'Neil, Grades 6-7-8 Mathematics >
- Mrs. Foukimoana, Grades 5-8 Religion >
- Mrs. Creed, Grades 6-7-8 Language Arts >
- Mrs. Loftus, K- Gr 8 Science >
- Mr. Duke K-8 PE & Gr. 8 Social Studies >
- Parents >
- Student Life
- Support >
- CONTACT US